Damages

A 150 euros deposit is required. The deposit will be refunded at the end of your stay if no damages to the property have occurred and no keys or objects have been damaged or lost.

Please take into consideration that parties are not allowed, nor make noises that could disrupt the neighbours. Smoking is not permitted in the apartments.



Prices

The prices are in euros, per night, and for the entire apartment (not per person).


                                        1-2 personas from    95€        

                                        3-4 personas from  115€


A 20 % of the total amount has to be paid when you make your booking; the remaining 80% has to be paid on arrival at the apartment.


For stays under three days there is an extra charge of 36 euros for the cleaning.


If the stay is of three nights or over there are no extra cleaning charges.


Children under five years old do not pay.


 

Availability

Check our calendar and make your Bookings.

Once your reservation has been confirmed please pay the 20% of the total amount at

Booking Payment Form.

The Orange apartment is located on the mezzanine of the building. It is an open space of 40 m2 with a double bed, a sofa bed that allows two people, a living area, shower room and kitchen.

Orange Apartment

 
 

Amenities

Air conditioning; heating; fan cooler, either on ceiling or wall; hair dryer; microwaves; fridge; toaster; iron; TV; kettle; coffee machine; DVD; alarm clock; basic cooking condiments (oil, vinegar, salt); towels; wardrobe; fire extinguisher. Lift to access the flat.